Well, I guess I abused the liquid percs a little bit too much and found myself vomiting and sleeping for 90% of the day. When this is all said and done I am NEVER going to have any type of procedure done like this ever again!…
I now weigh, on day 4…. are you ready?! 106lbs… you can see my ribs in my back and my collar bones are very distinct. I pretty much look like an ethiopian on crack. I cant WAIT to recover in 3 weeks all I want is pizza and cheese burgers!!!!
so ya, day 4 is by far the worst. Lets see how tomorrow goes!
ps- Subscribe to my blog & get the up to minute updates!
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- 2011; The Year Of Rebuilding
- Fan Mail/Holiday Cards/Birthday Cards
- Press Release
- Digital Life Sacrifice
- My Big Brother Tony D ...
More Active Posts:
- My Letter Of Resignation - LFL (21)
- Fuck The World, Just Shoot For The Stars (6)
- My Issue with Society; Health Insurance (5)
- TilaTarded! (5)
- First Blog.. (3)
- Day 4 of Recovery, by far the worst (3)
- Long Live The ICE (3)
- Hypocrisy At Its Best (3)
- Trials & Tribulations; A Lost Soul (3)
- Pissed off! Brought to you by Day 3 (2)